Butterick 4117 is one of the patterns I'd bought on Wednesday at Jonathan, and I made it up for Kate using one of the rose fabrics I'd bought in Seattle. Kate really loved it- I knew when I saw the roses that the print was very much her style- so she had fun running around in it after it was done. The sweetheart neckline was really cute, and very easy to sew. I clipped into each of the corners and trimmed the seam allowance carefully, and it pressed pretty nicely although I did almost singe my fingers a few times. Ooops. ;-) The bodice lining is just some purple ambiance lining I had a scrap of- it worked well since it's so lightweight.
On a hanger:
Action shot of the back
If you look closely, you'll see she had the dress on over some flannel winnie the pooh PJ pants I'd made her.