Friday, December 19, 2008

Hand Knit Flyaway Cardigan

sweater Linda Made has been running an etsy shop as a benefit for a family member with cancer, and this green sweater was one of the items listed recently. I really loved it when I first saw it, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Of course I ended up buying it, and it came last night. It's so gorgeous! It's made out of cotton, and hand knit by the designer. You can see a picture of it in her post about the sweaters - look how wonderful the swing shape is in that shot!

I've been wearing it today with a blue scarf and a white wool jersey tshirt I made myself from jalie 2005. Even though it's cotton, it's super warm.. I might never take this sweater off. I doubt I'll ever learn to knit this well (I can sort of manage doll sized scarves, in a straight knit stitch only!!), so I'm so happy to have a chance to own an amazing hand knit sweater.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

That colour is nice on you. The sweater even matches your walls.

Antoinette said...

Cute sweater! I'd love it, too. :)