Sunday, July 12, 2009

berries

Short post, because I'm exhausted. I was out in the hot sun most of the day picking raspberries at the farm... we have hundreds and hundreds of them. I always pick them in sleeveless tops because between I can't stand getting long sleeves caught in the thorns. Unfortunately, then that means that my arms get all scratched up- you get to pick one or the other. The berries are so worth it though! I came home with a bunch beets, spearmint for tea, more rhubarb and some squash as well. Yum!

My sister asked for a couple new pairs of PJs for Kate. First pair, from cotton interlock print from JoAnns.

new PJs



And here she is with Tom



2 comments:

Antoinette said...

If my aunt sewed me cute and comfy PJ's I'd be smiling like that, too!

Anonymous said...

the fabric looks like a japanese cotton motif. Sweet pjs!