Thursday, May 6, 2010

A lap quilt

I made my mom a little 9 patch quilt from a jelly roll for mother's day...



But of course her grandkids have "stolen" it. ;)

kate reading

The move is finally here! I'm living out of a suitcase for the next few days while we drive the car up from Virginia and get settled. If I remember, I'll take some photos of our Exciting Drive Up the East Coast. Ha! As long as I have snacks and my ipod, shouldn't be too bad.

Last week I made Kate a little shirt out of the Ice Cream Dress pattern. I love how quickly it goes together!

Kate Ice Cream Shirt

It's been beautiful and warm and summery here a lot lately, so we ate a lot of meals out on the deck.

2 comments:

Uta said...

Cute shirt, and I still admire anyone who makes a quilt! Good luck with your move. How exiting!

Susan said...

That looks great on her!