Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Seattle

Map Quilts on display at the quilting store in Pike Place Market:

Pike Place Market Quilt store

This is a quilt of a topo map of Mt Rainier:

Pike Place Market Quilt store

And some fabric I bought there:

new fabric

new fabric

new fabric


And who knew the Seafair pirates were irish?? They were in the St Patricks Day parade:
seafair pirates

There was a question in a comment the other day about whether I was out here to take my CISSP exam. Nope... that's well off in the future. Just out on a last minute jaunt to visit with my friends, who I missed to pieces. Here is my best friend with his wife:

josalyn & brian

And here is him again, with his college roommate & HIS wife:

brian, russell & lia

We've all known each other for 10 years now... they're almost family to me now. It was wonderful to see everyone and eat dinner together and catch up.

No comments: