Thursday, November 20, 2008

comfy knit shirts and my meetup group

Lindsay T, who has the coolest NYC Garment District guide on her blog asked me to write a guest post for her blog on my meetup group. You can see it here: The NYC Sewing and Fabric Shopping group guest post.

Anyway, I got my gorgeous fabrics order last night. I ordered a few knits, and I'm soooooo head over heels in love with one of them. italian reversible knit - gray/white. OMG... so soft. So wonderful. I think I'm going to be making another BWOF long sleeved knit top from this.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks again, Wendy!

I'm very curious about that fabric and will be curious to see how it makes up.

Susan said...

I just searched their website for fabrics yesterday. There's more than a few that I have my eye on, already.

Elaray said...

I saw the post and signed up on the website. :)