Sunday, November 9, 2008

bwof 11-2008-103

I should be sewing together the lining of my jacket, but I needed some easy knit sewing today. Here's a knit top from the latest BWOF:

review on pattern review


I bought that argyle at JoAnns in September, and it's been sitting on my shelf since then. I wasn't sure what to make out of it, since it's a bit heavy- not in thickness, but it pulls down if you try to drape it. So it's been sitting there, waiting for a pattern, and I realized this morning that the 103 shirt would make a good pullover to layer with in this material.

3 comments:

Claudine said...

Cute top, and it's very impressive to post a photo from the CURRENT bwof

wendy said...

Thank you :-)

I think I'm trying to make up for the fact that October and September BWOFs are still sitting here with the pattern sheets attached. Maybe I'll get to them over christmas break or something. ;-)

Meg said...

Lookin' good!